Thursday, September 26, 2013

Interview with Quinn Loftis-- Author of the Grey Wolves Series!!!!

Hello,

This past week I went ahead and asked +Quinn Loftis  if she would like to do an Interview with the Author for a publishing company that I am interning at...Barista Books.

Anyway, she agreed and I thought that you all would like to read her interview as much as I loved doing it. Quinn is a wonderful writer and it shows though her work as well as in her interview.

Clink the link for it to take you to the Barista Books website and you can check out her words!

Interview with Quinn Loftis

and make sure to check out her new book in the Grey Wolves Series --- Sacrifice of Love!!!

Also, she is writing the next book in the Elfin Series. I think its called Rapture... and I will be posting that review in a few minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment