Friday, August 30, 2013

Prince of Wolves (Grey Wolves Series,Book Number 1) By Quinn Loftis

This book starts with a girl getting ready to go into her senior year, (Like thats not hard enough!) when a "hottie" Romanian student moves in next store. 

Fane is a Romanian Exchange student who is just trying to experience american life for his senior year. Little does he know that the girl with the mesmerizing Green eyes, that are staring at him through the blinds, is going to help turn his life inside out. 
Jacque is on a covert mission, she promises her friends Jen and Sally that she will find out about the transfer student who is arriving that night. So going all "James Bond", she decides to peek out her window as he pulls up. Not expecting to see such a "hottie", she stares and meets a gorgeous set of Blue eyes.

This meeting at such a distance changes both of their summers and the upcoming senior year in ways that neither could ever imagine.

Quinn Loftis does a wonderful job of bringing you into their world and allowing you to see through their eyes. The first part is a little fast pace, but it keeps up the momentum and you never want to put it down. I have to say that I read this book in about 5 hours, I really could not turn off my phone, and I got annoyed every time some one called me cause I couldn't finish reading.

I have to give this book a 5 out of 5 stars cause its fantastic. the writing is phenomenal, the descriptions are not to over the top but they really do make the characters seem beyond real. Once you read this book you are not going to be able to stop. - I actually bought the second book because I just couldn't help it, and I cant wait to get my hands on the third!!!.


 Check out the second book in the Grey wolves series.

No comments:

Post a Comment