Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A little Introduction

Hi,

I am a 24 year old college student. I have been haunting libraries since I was 2 years old and haven't been able to stop yet. Going to the library was how I got to escape my life. A good book is a blessing in this world. I am hoping to one day join the great minds that showed me the world of books. I read books to my little cousins and I love to read new things. My favorite types of books are Sci-fi, Fantasy, and Romance. If you have a book that you think I would like, Then send it my way. If I like it. I will share it with the world. Also feel free to check out my Goodreads Sites for some of my favorite books! Lately I have been reading on my Kindle App for the IPhone, and Many of the the books that I review here are going to have a link as the picture for you to get that same book for your Kindle.


Here is a list of some of the books I have read recently:

 Terry Goodkind
 --------------------
Wizards First Rule
Stone of Tears (currently Reading)

Erica Cope
--------------
Lark

Addison Moore
--------------------
Ethereal *Celestra Series*

Mira Lyn
------------
Waking up Married

Rhonda Nelson
--------------------
Double Dare






2 comments:

  1. I'd love for you to review my book. How do I get it to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me at Izzojf2009@gmail.com - If your book is in a "e"-format, then please also send me the link. If in a PDF, then please attach. All other ways I will be able to discuss with you on there. Thank you -

      Delete