Friday, August 9, 2013

Double Dare by Rhonda Nelson

This book was a great fast read. It took me only a few hours to read but it kept me really interested. The main character Louisa Honeycutt (Lou) is really funny and (the only word I can think of here is) Spunky. I love how the author paired this good girl gone bad with a thrill seeking, rugged looking, not so bad boy, Sam Rollins. 

Lou is a runaway bride who is trying to get away from her overbearing father, and an almost marriage that would have been completely loveless.  Her solution to this, is to run away and she ends up on a Not So Wild Thrill Seeking Adventure, with the Adventure guide who is extremely unprepared for the crazy ride that he is about to go on. 

This book is only about 106 pages, and is perfect for a few hours of enjoyment. I would say that it gets a 5 out of 5 stars,for the fast                                                   pace and the relatable characters. 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment